Pages

Sunday Sweets

I've been lazy with the blogging these past couple days. Work has been insane. I didn't get done until 1am on Friday night, and I was right back at it at 7. We had 21 cakes for Saturday, 15 of which were for before noon. We were also down 2 staff members because they were holding down our booth at The Children's Festival which was going on this weekend. Absolute madness. And after having a few days of fairly pleasant weather, I woke up on Friday morning to this






Other than complaining, I don't have a whole lot to say on a dreary, snow filled Sunday morning. So hopefully a few of this weeks cakes will fill the void.



Bows, polka dots and stripes... My favorite combo


Monkeys jumping on the bed cake


This little monkey is my favorite. I couldn't resist giving at least one of them a pair of sweet little bunny slippers


Fun flowers, whipped up 15 minutes before closing


That's all for this week, with all that was going on, I forgot to take very many pictures. Have a fantastic Sunday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. what fun pictures! and what a ton of snow...it's 80 degrees where i live!

    ReplyDelete