Pages

Birthday Wishes

It's Tuesday. Which means back to work for me. There's nothing like walking into work early Tuesday morning and seeing a wall already full of cake orders. This week is going to be another busy one. On a happier note, it's 11 days until my birthday. I'm the kind of person that really looks forward to birthdays, but this year I'm not sure how I feel. I'm turning 20. Which seems really old to me. It means I'm not a teenager. That I should be a responsible adult, and that I should have my life at least somewhat figured out. I am none of the above. Regardless of my trepidation's about the big 2-0, birthdays mean presents. Does that make me really selfish? It probably does. I can't help it though, I love presents more than most 5 year olds. So if your a member of my family, and especially if your my mum, pay really close attention. Here are a few things I've been coveting as of late.




Navy blue gingham jacket, perfect for spring



A set of disco dust's (edible glitter for cake decorating)



Kicker iPod speakers




A pair of super cute Toms






Adorable ruffled apron

I do accept gifts for people other than my relatives, so feel free to give generously...
Good grief, I'm a terrible person lol. I really don't need anything for my birthday, I'm perfectly happy with what I already have. But a girl can dream, right?
Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment