Pages

Sunday Sweets

Another busy week come and gone. I was lucky enough to get yesterday off, so I got to spend a chill day with my family. I also got to spend the evening watching movies with my little brother while my parents went and celebrate their 28th anniversary! I also had the opportunity to make a cake for a fundraiser in my hometown. They told me I could do whatever I wanted, so I jumped at a chance to recreate one of my favorite things found in fashion, and experiment with it in cake. Ruffles. I am a sucker for anything ruffled. I also chose of my favorite color combos that I rarely get to use, soft grey and golden yellow. I really like how it turned out, so let me know what you think!




I wish I had something more than my humble iPhone to take pictures with, it doesn't do justice to the colors or the details of the cake. Oh well. Here are a few others from this week. 




Cute little owl



A loose interpretation of peacock feather for an 18th birthday


Fun flowers for a sweet little girls 5th birthday


Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend, I know I will!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cakes. they are all simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Kaiah, you're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete