Pages

Hats of the Royal Wedding

So it's all over. The Royal Wedding has come and gone. I thought the whole affair was lovely. Kate looked gorgeous, and Wills looked rather dashing as well. A wedding for such a lovely couple deserves equally lovely guests. And those Brits sure do know how to deliver. They seem to have a hat for every fancy occasion, and they brought out all the stops for this one. Here's a little looksie at the good, the bad, and the downright uuugly!


 I thought this color combo was rather chic. This is one of the only hats I actually liked

 3 interesting choices... The black spider-esque one in the middle is probably my favorite

 Victoria's hat is interesting. Not sure why she's wearing it on her forehead. Truth be told the real reason I included this pic is because David is a total fox. 

This is where things start getting a little sketchy...

 Sproingy feathers, yellow teeth, and red lipstick. Lethal combo

 A pictures worth a thousand words, so I'm not even going to say anything

 This is one fancy lady. Her hat isn't even bad, I think it's her voluminous hair underneath that's throwing me off. 

 Oh Camilla... 

And now for the ridiculous

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this. Can you say horse face? Alright, that was mean. It really does conjure images of the 2 ugly stepsisters from Disney's Cinderella though.. I am an awful person lol

If I wasn't completely sold on wearing hats before, I am now.
xoxo

1 comment: